Business Development Manager | Cleaning Services
This Victorian based commercial cleaning service business has been operating for a number of years across Australia offering a range of commercial cleaning solutions to government, education and commercial buildings. Their product offering include but is not limited to high access work, carpet & window cleaning, facilities cleaning and waste management.
Focusing on the CBD and inner suburbs of Melbourne, your responsibility will be to develop new business across a number of different sectors. Providing a solution to potential clients and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- Identify new business opportunities across Victoria
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Selling the full solution to potential clients
- Gather business intelligence to strategically place this business in a position to tender for new accounts
- Meet and ultimately exceed set KPI's and revenue targets
- Liaise between the client and internal staff to ensure the highest level of service is maintained.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in the commercial cleaning sector will be highly regarded
- A proven sales track record
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- An clear understanding of the Melbourne commercial building market
- Well presented with exceptional communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple accounts at once
In return you will receive a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work in a supportive environment. There is real career progression opportunity within this business, so we are looking for someone that wants to develop themselves and is looking for a business to grow within.
Sounds like you? Hit apply below.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421