This award winning, progressive, boutique law firm are doing things differently. The team comprise of high performing fee earners who all come from top-tier legal practices.
This is a newly created position for a Business Development/Marketing professional to work directly with the Managing Partner, to implement the firm's Business Development Strategy.
This is an opportunity to work in a standalone in a role where you can make a real impact.
Working on a part-time basis (1-2 days per week) you will:
- Undertake competitor analysis
- Review the firm's branding and how they are presented in the market
- Identify sponsorship and partnership opportunities
- Manage digital marketing and social media pages
- Arrange content for the firm's marketing newsletter
- Work with individual fee earners on their business development opportunities
- Develop people and culture policies and procedures
- Assist with proposals, tenders and develop capability statements
To be considered for the position, you must have:
- Previous experience working in Business Development/Marketing
- Ability to drive marketing initiatives and implement new ideas and processes
- Experience working in legal environment
- Whilst not essential any HR/people and culture experience will be highly regarded
To be considered for this opportunity, don't hesitate - apply today as interviews are happening next week.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Kim Padmore at people2people on 08 6160 6201.