Rare opportunity to be there from the start as this successful recruitment group expands into the Auckland market. The people2people group has 12 years' experience providing recruitment services connecting professionals across Australia. From an experienced team of 5, the business has steadily grown to over 60 staff with 5 branches in Sydney and Brisbane and Melbourne - next stop Auckland! We are an award winning company with 3 out of 6 finalists for the RCSA Professional Recruiter of the Year Award from people2people. Join me to build the business in New Zealand and open the door to greater opportunities.
This aim of this business development role is to gain a foothold into the Auckland market. Supported by a strong marketing division and a portfolio of existing global clients, you will be responsible for making introductions to key decision makers and winning new business.
- Business development - building and maintaining relationships with prospects
- Marketing - build a personal brand as well as promoting the people2people name
- Lead generation and follow up
- Market analysis
Leave the office politics behind and play your part in developing a high performance and supportive culture.
- Flexible salary depending on experience + uncapped commission
- Accelerate your career - work with the managing director and have a real impact on business direction
- Clear career development paths - ongoing development
- Act on warm leads backed by solid marketing and technology (marketo, salesforce)
As an experienced sales professional with B2B experience, you will bring a solid network, knowledge and desire to drive the business, and your career, forward. Key qualities:
- Drive and determination
- Competitive and performance focused
- Consultative approach
Check out people2people Australia and if you are interested in being part of the success in New Zealand call Shannon Barlow +61 2 8244 1166 to explore if this is the right opportunity for you.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Shannon Barlow on +61282441166
( SK92362A SK92364A )