About the Client
An extremely successful food manufacturing company who have doubled their turnover in the last 5 years. Privately owned they are highly regarded as a company who provide consistently high quality products, to some of Australia's biggest retail/wholesale giants.
Working alongside the Commercial Manager, this Pricing project role will combine your finance and IT skills. This position will be central to enhancing the use of the ERP system and several other operating systems to improve availability and integrity of data for financial reporting and analysis.
- Extracting data from ERP and operating systems through various BI tools
- SQL queries in excel for data extraction
- Creating management reports and financial modelling
- Activity based costing and pricing models
- Create management reporting around new Pricing policy
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst who is available immediately and is willing to work up until Christmas on project role. SQL, VBA and advanced Excel are required for the project and a familiarity with TM1 and Cognos will also be required. The role will require liaising across the business with various departments and working closely with the Commercial Manager.
If this role sounds like you APPLY NOW !