About the Client
We are very excited to represent our client who are an extremely successful manufacturing company who have doubled their turnover in the last 5 years. Privately owned, they are currently undergoing an exciting period of business transformation and IT systems improvement they are highly regarded as a company who provide consistently high quality products, to some of Australia's biggest retail/wholesale giants.
Working closely within the FP+A team, this role will combine your finance and technical systems experience. This position will be central to enhancing the use of the ERP system and several other operating systems to improve availability and integrity of data and financial reporting.
- Assisting senior managers in improving their abilities with data interpretation and report writing
- Provide key support across several operating systems and enhance the interface with the main ERP
- Design, generate and analyse financial data and information and present reports that inform business decisions
- Manage stakeholder expectations
You will be a skilled Systems Accountant with exposure to ERP systems and database management who has a strong accounting and IT focus. Commercially driven analysts with a strong IT focus would also suit the role.
The ideal person for this role will have;
- Degree qualified with an accounting and IT background
- Ability to learn and understand current business practices and model new processes
- SQL reporting and database experience
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience and advanced Excel skills are highly desirable
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a similar position
Whats on offer?
Joining this well established and consistently growing business will give you the opportunity to work with a highly knowledgeable and high performing team to drive process improvements and the accurate flow of information that will ultimately aid the business to make decisions. Based on the southside, they offer long term development opportunities, on site parking, a generous salary package and enviable working conditions within a fantastic team culture.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachael Bates on +61731180125
( SK92366A )