Australian owned, this Brisbane based manufacturing business has positioned themselves as a leader in their market. Due to continued growth (and plans for further global expansion), they are seeking a highly motivated and commercially focused analyst to join the business in a newly created role.
With a broad range of responsibilities, this role will see you playing an instrumental role across the operations of the business, supporting the growth, efficiencies and overall performance of the business. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Development of complex models to support business decision making
- Partner with departmental managers to establish and review KPI's
- Management of BOM and production reporting, providing solutions for improvements
- Pricing, margin and profitability analysis
- Research and analysis of new business opportunities
- Other ad hoc projects as required
You will be a true business analyst with a drive to get out into the business, gaining a strong understanding of WHAT they do and WHY so that you can effectively support the business decision making. You will demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication both verbal and written
- Sound investigative skills with demonstrated problem solving
- Initiative to source and qualify new opportunities and improvements for the business.
- Systems savvy with advanced excel and financial modelling experience
- Previous experience within a BA role( complex manufacturing ideal)
- Degree qualifications
- A proactive and engaged approach with the ability to build relationships across the business
Whats on offer?
This is a great role for someone that wants to make a mark in their career. Working closely with a highly knowledgeable and commercially focused CFO and departmental managers, this is a visible role where your input will be a massive influence on the ongoing development and growth of a business that is going places. Not only will you not be stuck doing the same thing month in, month out; this business has some exciting projects in the pipeline that this role with be a key contributor to! A growing business, this role will give you the opportunity for long term career development and ongoing challenges in a supportive and vibrant team culture. A generous salary package is on offer.
If you tick the boxes and this role appeals to you, APPLY NOW or call Rachael Bates at people2people for a confidential discussion on 07 3118 0125.