As a wholly owned subsidiary of an internationally listed business, our client is a well-established, growing engineering and construction business. With a strong Australian presence, they thrive on being at the forefront of their industry.
Broad ranging, this role will see you working across finance, business partnering and projects. With a close working relationship to the Director of Commercial Finance, you will have a particular focus on 2 of their larger businesses. Your responsibilities will include:-
- Financial Analysis of business operations, results and trends (profit, working capital & cash flow)
- Development of dashboards and KPI reporting
- Business Unit forecasting
- Annual budget preparation in conjunction with business unit managers
- Tender reviews and analysis of commercial terms (as needed)
- Analysis & preparation of capital proposals
- KPI reporting and analysis for business units and head office
- Assist with long term and short term strategic planning
- Adhoc projects as required
Energetic and improvements focused, to be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting and CA/CPA/ CIMA qualified
- Exposure to standard costing within a large business
- Understanding of LEAN concepts
- Be a team player with a proactive approach
- Experience within construction, manufacturing, engineering or projects highly regarded
- Advanced excel skill are essential
- Ability for some travel (minimal)
What's on Offer?
Working with a down to earth and driven team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of the role and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders to both set and deliver key objectives in a complex and fast paced business. Based in the southern suburbs, you will be offered on-site parking and a competitive rate along with incentives and long term career progression. Generous salary of up to $120k package is on offer.
If you think you have the skill set to match, or would like further information, please call Rachael Bates on 07 3118 0125.