This global market leader, with operations in Australia and around the world, have continued to experience exponential growth. Operating a 'hybrid' business model, they have put in place an ambitious growth strategy. In line with this strategic move, they require an Business Analyst to join their dynamic team on a temp to perm opportunity for the 'right' person. To begin, the role will be based around assisting with 2019 Budget season.
About The Role
Reporting to the , your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in the annual budget process and forecasts
- Ensure all reporting and analysis is in line with the organisation's strategic timeline
- Management reporting and analysis
- Financial modelling and analysis to support decision making
- Ad hoc projects
You will be someone who has a proactive and positive approach to their work, you will ideally be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified with strong Hyperion experience. You will have strong management reporting and budgeting and forecasting experience in a complex environment. Sound interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and the ability to maintain relationships across the business is essential.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Hyperion experience (highly regarded) and Advanced excel (including financial modelling)
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, highly commercial environment
- Experience in large complex organisation
For Further information in confidence please call Hayley Coghill on (07) 3118-0125.