People2People are working closely with NSW Government to seek a Business Analyst for NSW Government based in Sydney CBD. It's a 1 month assignment with possibility of extension.
Your responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Sourcing, collating, compiling, and maintaining project documentation for the purposes of monitoring, reporting, and evaluating
- Manage accessibility to quality data
- Track and report on the development of deliverables
- Facilitate the effective achievement of project and program outcomes
- Drafting of reports and briefs in relation program performance
- Liaising with customers and internal stakeholders to finalize license fee payment details
- Stakeholder engagement; provide updated information in relation to project development and manage general expectations and outcomes
- Provide support across the licensing programs project and annual scheme including payments and refunds
You must have:
- Experience in a similar position within a Government department
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and document business processes, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches
- Extensive project administration and reporting
- Understanding of licensing
For your opportunity to be considered further for this great opportunity, APPLY NOW!
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.