We at people2people are working closely with NSW Government who are seeking a Business Analyst in CBD on a 3 month assignment.
Working in a well established team, you will be required to collaborate and report on risk assessment and data analysis. The volume of work is high and your skills must be advanced in managing workload, working autonomously and self disciplined.
- Work closely with the design team gathering data.
- Risk assessments.
- Proving reports and communicating with stakeholders.
- Translating feedback from external stakeholders.
- MUST HAVE expert knowledge of EXCEL.
- At least 5 years experience as a Business Analyst preferably as an analyst or within a PMO.
- Ability to work with senior management and diverse stakeholder
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication
For more information please contact the NSW Government team at people2people.