- Write and collate briefings, advice, correspondence and speech notes for the Minister of the department for his attendance at government and community events, and support material for the Premier.
- Research and collate information in a deadline-driven environment to deliver timely and accurate briefings using information from a range of trusted sources to ensure complete responses, while prioritising and managing multiple complex tasks.
- Contribute to the delivery of Unit projects, including written material preparation, communication and review, to enable communication of advice and information across the Agency.
- Provide accurate advice and support to management, Executive and key stakeholders to support their response to issues and requests for briefings and information.
- Relevant qualifications and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the machinery of government and of government processes, practices, protocols and Parliamentary procedures.
- Sound written communication skills.
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion