This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager has become available to join their busy Marketing Communications team on a long term contract.
As a Brand Manager, you will deliver on a market leading customer experience across the entire business at every touch point for all products by executing and implementing campaign collateral, events and digital assets.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support Marketing Manager on flagship launches including campaign execution, website and social content, product features and benefits, launch packs, imagery and legal approvals
- Manage B2B content of the company website ensuring all content is localised, legally approved and up to date
- Support B2B marketing team on event and experiential executions when required
- Day to day management and maintenance of Resource Centre
- Manage budgets ensuring all activity is processed within Samsung's guidelines and within budget
- Manage the execution and communication internally regarding B2B programs, events, campaigns incentives and product specific information
- Evaluate and measure current processes and where necessary establish more efficient and consistent ones
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Brand Manager or Marketing Executive position ideally within IT, consumer electronics, telecommunications or FMCG
- Qualifications in marketing, business, management or related area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Creative and positive approach
- Proven high attention to detail
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader. Apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )