about the client
This longstanding not for profit organisation employs thousands of people nationally and pride themselves on being an 'Employer of Choice'. As one of the largest national health and aged care providers they provide a broad range of services to Australia's aged care population.
about the role
Reporting to the Brand Communications Manager, this 6 month contract opportunity will see you supporting the development and implementation of a rolled out enterprise change and communication program, working closely with the Corporate Communications team and key stakeholders.
Duties will include:
- Ensure that communications are tailored to diverse audiences through appropriate mediums.
- Engage with, and provide communications advice, to senior leaders and key internal stakeholders ensuring strong support for, adoption of and alignment to the enterprise change and communications program and its key outcomes.
- Collaborate and help build a strong communications community to raise awareness and understanding of the enterprise change and communications program and encourage effective and consistent communications.
- Work with Corporate Communications to leverage existing communications channels, share knowledge and ensure message alignment across the organisation.
- Collaborate with the EPO for enterprise wide program coordination, reporting, and change management.
- Maintain and govern usage of standard communications frameworks, processes and tools for the enterprise change and communications program.
- Ensure the effectiveness of communications initiatives are regularly measured and reported.
- Build strategic working relationships with key stakeholders
- Degree qualified preferably in Communications, Journalism/PR, Marketing and Business Management (Mandatory)
- Advanced written & verbal communication ability
- Minimum 5 years' experience; with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a change communications role
- Previous Corporate Communications experience with a proven track record of designing and maintaining communications frameworks and processes
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective and appropriate communications strategies and plans.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude/team player
- The ability to influence and effectively manage stakeholders
- Effective time management with a high attention to detail
- A natural style of accountability when managing multiple projects and delivering to deadlines
- Practical problem solving skills with an operational focus
- Previous Health Care industry experience is advantageous
If this sounds like you, APPLY today!