We are currently interested in receiving applications for Bookkeeper candidates with experience in an end to end role.
This established and reputable accounting firm based in Caulfield has a great culture and offers work / life balance. Due to growth, we are currently seeking a proactive, committed and enthusiastic bookkeeper to join the team. In this autonomous role working with clients, your key responsibilities will include:
As an Bookkeeper you may be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit/ Collections
- PAYG & Payroll tax returns
- Banking/ reconciliations
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot table, V-Look ups)
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Assist in budget preparation
- Prepare and maintain P&L
- Foreign currency payments
- Liaise with external Accountant for month end reporting
- Oversee and give direction to junior staff
- Ad-hoc administration and support to the rest of the finance team
You will also possess the following attributes:
- Proficient user of a large ERP system especially Xero.
- Experience as an end to end Bookkeeper with full responsibility of your own ledger
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a variety of industries and will be rewarded with competitive a competitive salary.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on the is page, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Frankie Multari on 9098 7422 or 0447 612 518.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Frank Multari on 03 9098 7422