People2People are proud to partner with a wide range of clients varying from SME's to large top National and Multinational Organisations. We are currently interested in receiving expressions of interest from Bookkeeper candidates with experience in either full function or debt collection environments.
- Working with a range of clients to prepare basic BAS/IAS, annual reports and other tax documentation,
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable functions,
- Working closely with the Finance Officer's to ensure consistency and clarity for clients,
- Working proactively and autonomously to ensure timely delivery of client and internal requirements,
- Providing timely and accurate reconciliation and reporting,
- Assisting with Senior Accountant with P & L, Balance Sheets, General Ledger, Cash Flow Reporting,
- Assist with statuory preparation.
- Bookkeeping experience, payroll not essential,
- Experience working with MYOB,
- A high level of attention to detail,
- A proactive, enthusiastic and committed approach,
You will be rewarded with:
- Flexible working hours and a great work / life balance,
- A friendly, supportive and professional team, in a great location,
- Opportunity to grow with the business and ongoing work.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on the is page, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Frank Multari on 9098 7422 or 0447 612 518.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Frank Multari on 03 9098 7422