We are currently interested in receiving applications from Bookkeeper candidates with experience in either full function or debt collection environments.
We currently have 4 positions available:
x1 Frankston (Part-Time, 3 days)- MYOB
x1 Caulfield (Full-Time) Xero
x1 St.Kilda (Part-time, 5 day Fortnight) Quickbooks
x1 CBD (Part-Time, 4 days) Any ERP System
- Working with a range of clients to prepare basic BAS/IAS, annual reports and other tax documentation,
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable functions,
- Working closely with the Finance Officer's to ensure consistency and clarity for clients,
- Working proactively and autonomously to ensure timely delivery of client and internal requirements,
- Providing timely and accurate reconciliation and reporting,
- Assisting with Senior Accountant/ Finance Officer with P & L, Balance Sheets, General Ledger, Cash Flow Reporting
- Bookkeeping experience, payroll not essential,
- Experience working with MYOB, Quickbooks, Xero
- A high level of attention to detail,
- A proactive, enthusiastic and committed approach
You will be rewarded with:
- Flexible working hours and a great work / life balance,
- A friendly, supportive and professional team, in a great location,
- Opportunity to grow with the business and ongoing work.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on the is page, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Frank Multari on 9098 7422 or 0447 612 518.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Frank Multari on 03 9098 7422