People2People are proud to partner with a wide range of clients varying from SME's to large top National and Multinational Organisations. We are currently interested in receiving expressions of interest from Bookkeeper candidates with experience in either full function or debt collection environments.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit/ Collections
- PAYG & Payroll tax returns
- Banking/ reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Assist in budget preparation
- Prepare and maintain P&L
- Foreign currency payments
- Liaise with external Accountant for month end reporting
- Oversee and give direction to junior staff
- Ad-hoc administration and support to the rest of the finance team
You will also possess the following attributes:
- Proficient user of a large ERP system such as Xero.
- Experience as an end to end Bookkeeper with full responsibility of your own ledger
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a variety of industries and will be rewarded with competitive a competitive salary.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on the is page, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Frank Multari on 9098 7422 or 0447 612 518.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Frank Multari on 03 9098 7422