This well established and highly reputable organisation pride themselves on their involvement with the community. Based on the Inner Northern Suburbs of Brisbane, they have an opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join their team permanently.
About the role:
The responsibilities for this role will include but not limited to:
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Full Function Accounts Receivable
- Preparation of BAS & GST
- Bank reconciliations
- End of month reporting including General Ledger commentary
- General office duties
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal person for this role will be a highly experienced Bookkeeper who has the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment, and happy to assist with all aspects of the business. You must have a strong attention to detail, highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and love taking initiative.
What's on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Diverse and varied role
- Opportunity to add genuine value
- Permanent role - parking on site
- Inner City North Location
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or contact Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.