As specialist recruiters in accounting and finance people2people are always looking to expand our talent pool. Servicing a wide range of businesses from SME's to top ASX listed entities, we can offer you the chance to gain invaluable experience through the world of contracting. If you're immediately available and ready to work, kick start your New Year with a New Job.
We have seen an influx of Accounts Payable roles recently and we're interested to hear from any immediately available candidates with a strong track record in AP. If you are open to contracting and immediately available to commence work then please don't hesitate and apply now. Responsibilities in these roles generally include:
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment (local & overseas)
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Help prepare for payment runs
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- maintain vendor files
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- provide supporting documentation for audits
Skills and personality will ensure you're a success with our clients! You will be "cluey, resourceful, quick, passionate and smart". With extensive experience in the corporate world you'll be used to working to non-negotiable deadlines. In addition to this you will be capable of working either autonomously or in a team and will be motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment.
To express your interest use the APPLY NOW function on the page and register your CV or for more information on contracting you can contact Sally Cawthorn on (02) 8270 9785 or Katarina Chacon (02) 8270 9701