Take the next step in your career and join a vibrant and ambitious Property Management team! The team are passionate, innovative, determined and most importantly, ready for their PMs to make their mark in a succeeding environment.
Our client is the leader in providing investment solutions to the local and offshore market. The Group now has over 15 offices across Australia, New Zealand, China, USA & the UK with approximately 500 staff. The unique product they offer and client based solutions has seen the Group expand its product and services into areas such as Wealth Management, Funds Management, Finance, Immigration and Property Management, with plans to further grow and establish themselves globally.
The Assistant PM will work closely with the Senior Property Manager to provide excellent service to current and prospective clients and tenants. This role will be required to maintain the list of available rental properties, monitoring properties, liaising with on-site staff members, identifying customer's needs, answering queries and maintaining relevant statistics for reporting. The portfolio will be servicing Northern based suburbs.
Some of the main duties include:
- Monitor and ensure that the portfolio is managed
- Liaise with landlords and tenants in a professional manner on queries or issues regarding the property.
- Conduct open for inspection appointments and provide prospective tenants with excellent customer service.
- Conduct periodic inspections including routine inspections, vacating inspections, open for inspections and rental reviews.
- Maintain knowledge of current available properties and the rental market including arranging advertising of properties.
- Provide accurate and timely KPI reporting as requested by Management.
- Work in conjunction with and provide assistance and support to the Property Management department as well as Client Services.
You will have:
This is a fast-paced and challenging role for someone who likes to push the limits. Below are key attributes they are looking for in their next employee:
- Real Estate industry experience
- Agent's Representative License
- Excellent communication skills
You will be rewarded with:
- Great career progression opportunities
- Flexible on-site and off-site work
- An opportunity to network with leading property developers around the globe
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Igor Hadziomerovic on 03 9098 7435