This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager has become available to join their busy Marketing Communications team on a long term contract.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager - B2B, you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding and market leading customer experience across the entire business at every touch point for all IM products to B2B market.
You will also execute and implement marketing campaign collateral, events and digital assets.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager on key flagship launches including campaign execution, website and social content, product features and benefits, launch packs, imagery and legal approvals
- Project management of website content and deployment ensuring all content is localised, legally approved and up to date
- Collating communication material
- Briefing and working with agencies on delivery of projects
- Supporting the marketing team on event and experiential executions when required
- Day to day management and maintenance of Resource Centre
- Managing budgets and ensuring all activity is processed within company guidelines and within budget
- Managing the execution and communication internally regarding B2B programs, events, campaigns incentives and product specific information
- Evaluating and measuring current processes and where necessary establish more efficient and consistent ones
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Brand Manager or Marketing Executive position ideally within a structured environment
- Qualifications in marketing, business, management or related area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Thrive in working under pressure and enjoys taking ownership of tasks
- Proven high attention to detail
- Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader. Apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie Boateng on 02 8270 9768 or email@example.com