Our client is a privately owned company in growth mode. Based in the Eastern suburbs, this is a growing services business that operates in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Newly created, this role will involve the following:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements;
- Manage and reconcile the general ledger for a number of centres;
- Preparation of BAS returns;
- Prepare/lodge monthly payroll tax;
- Oversee and manage the Accounts Payable and Payroll person and assist with queries
- Credit card reconciliations and balancing
This role will expand over time, with the opportunity to grow perfect for someone with drive and initiative looking to develop their skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree qualified (working towards CPA beneficial)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar type of role ideally in a high volume transactional organisation;
- This is a varied role, so the ability to multi task is essential;
- Experience with handling payroll will be preferred to assist the payable person when required
- MYOB skills would be advantageous;
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work with conflicting time constraints
You will be a team player who is happy to help out in any way to get the job done.
If you would like to hear more, please call Rachael Bates on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.