About the Brand
This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring an ever changing world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
About the Role
As they currently move into a period of growth, an exciting opening has become available for an Assistant Category Manager to join their busy Marketing team on this long-term, ongoing contract. This is a great opportunity for development for someone with previous category management experience or someone from a sales/purchasing background who is looking to step into category management. Within this fast-paced role, you will be pivotal in setting the strategic direction for the division; and responsible for ensuring financial and customer goals are met.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Utilise customer experience metrics to ensure strategic goals are met.
- Monitor market trends and reporting on these to the company Headquarters.
- Independently lead projects and manage key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Prepare weekly and monthly forecasting reports in line with business needs.
- Identify core target market segmentation for our offerings and communications.
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management.
- Align advertising creative and media executions to maximise division objectives and sales.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- 2+ years in Marketing/Sales/Buyer/Purchasing.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in Marketing/Business or a related field.
- Advanced technical knowledge.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to operate at a strategic and tactical level.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
If you are looking for an exciting next step in your career, do not delay your application!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704