This global, listed company employees tens of thousands of people worldwide. A genuine 'Employer of Choice' who recognise and reward employee contributions and offer an inclusive and diverse culture have a rare opportunity for an experienced, professional Assistant Accountant, to assist through a restructure for at least 3 months.
The responsibilities of the role will include;
- Bank, intercompany and balance sheet reconciliations
- GL reconciliations
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register
- Assist with month end preparation
- Assist with BAS and FBT
- General assistance as required to Senior Accountants
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role within a medium to large company
- Completed or studying towards CA/CPA
- SAP experience a and intermediate Excel skills
- A strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- A proactive and professional approach to work
- Ability to commence at very short notice
- Start before Christmas - 22nd to 2nd leave for Christmas
What's On Offer?
- Commence asap
- At least 3 months
- Strong team environment
- Employer of choice
- Modern offices - on-site parking
- Strong leadership
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW or contact Hayley on 07 31180125.