About the company
This large, highly-innovative investment company leads the market in providing practical, sustainable solutions to their high-profile portfolio of clients. The passionate and driven team of accountants is committed to not only meeting, but exceeding expectations. You will be joining a growing and high performing team with progressive leaders and a fantastic mentoring and training program.
About the role
Given its continual successes, the company is now looking for 2 "up-and-coming" Assistant Accountants to support its busy team of accountants. Degree-qualifications, at least 2 years' experience in a commercial environment are essential. Any exposure to the Australian property market would be highly advantageous. The key with this role is attitude, we are seeking high performers who love to be challenged and enjoy learning and development. Strong interpersonal skills and a team focus are essential.
You will be assisting the senior property accountants to:
- Monthly management reporting
- Review and analysis of Assets
- Budget, forecasting and sales reporting and analysis
- Developing and maintaining financial models
- Working closely with Property Managers
- Invoicing and cash flow monitoring
- Support senior accountants
This role would suit a young, dynamic and motivated professional accountant looking to progress their career within a large, supportive company. In addition to your degree qualifications and at least 2 years' experience in an Assistant Accountant capacity, exposure to the Australian property market would be highly regarded.
You must be able to demonstrate your strong understanding of accounting concepts and standards. Ideally, you will be a hardworking and conscientious individual with high attention to detail and the ability to work proactively. As a confident communicator, you will work well in a team and be committed to providing high-quality service in every instance.
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to push the boundaries of your accountancy career with a prestigious investments company and develop your knowledge of the Australian property market
- You will be offered strong mentorship, training and development
- You will be joining a high performing team who have a dynamic and inclusive culture
- This is a genuine value add role
- CBD location, modern offices
- Immediate start - 6 month fixed term contract (potential for permanency)
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Hayley Coghill or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125.