A global company who provide products and services to a wide range of industries have a rare opportunity for an Assistant Accountant/Accountant to work closely with the Financial Accountant in a small team environment.
The responsibilities of the role will include;
- End on month support (journals, accruals, prepayments)
- General Ledger, Balance Sheet and Intercompany reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory reporting
- Overseeing transactional processing
- Some project accounting, Work in Progress and Inventory
- Ad hoc support, as required
The ideal candidate for this role will be degree qualified and studying towards CA/CPA. Netsuite experience would be advantageous. A strong attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills and a professional approach are essential for this role.
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration