This leading Property Management Company is dedicated to providing exceptional services throughout Australia and New Zealand. This role will be working in a large team of Accountants in a shared services environment, reporting to the Finance Manager. The lengthy tenures of staff are a testament to organisational culture and management. You will be joining a high performing and supportive team, who work hard and enjoy a laugh at work. This is a 6 month contract with further opportunities, due to company growth. Currently experiencing exponential growth the company is going through process improvements and restructuring.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Journals entries, accruals and prepayments
- Transactional processing
- Ad-hoc project work
- General support to Financial Accountant
The ideal candidate for this role will be Degree qualified and studying towards a CA/CPA with a couple of years Commercial experience across transactional processing and assisting with end of month.
Qualities of the successful candidate;
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability and willingness to show initiative
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and enjoy training and development
What's on Offer?
- Growing company - endless opportunity
- Training and development
- Strong leadership
- Excellent working conditions (modern offices, large rec room)
- 6 month role - with further opportunities
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, and are available at short notice, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.