Our client is a leading business in their field with a large customer base and a continually growing national presence. An employer of choice for energetic, motivated and dedicated people, our client leads with passion and purpose. Currently in acquisition mode, this company is one to look out for!
- This role will see you reporting to the Head of Finance where you will be responsible for providing assistance across various divisions within the business. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Process month end journals, including accruals and prepayments for allocated business areas/general ledger accounts of responsibility
- Preparation of monthly, annual and ad hoc management reporting in areas of responsibility
- Assist with preparation of group statutory financial statements
- Assist with preparation of audit work papers and reconciliations that meet group external audit requirements
- Provide assistance to the Senior Accountant and other finance team staff in the processing of other month-end journals and reporting
- Maintain and reconcile assigned Balance Sheet accounts
- Ensure the integrity of information entered into the general ledger
- Respond promptly to all internal, club and external party enquiries
- Complete any other ad hoc duties as directed by the Financial Controller and/or CFO
CA/CPA qualified, or studying towards, you will be an energetic team player with a passion for your field and a proactive work approach. Demonstrated experience within a complex, high volume environment is essential along with strong intermediate excel skills. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential with the ability to work with a broad range of people (including non- finance staff)
What's on offer?
Our client boasts a highly energetic work culture and a motivated team. Based on the inner south side, they are constantly growing and providing their people with ongoing opportunities to learn and develop their skill set in a supportive and fast paced business.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachael Bates on +61731180125
( SK92366A )