NSW Government are working with people2people who are seeking a Assessment and Response Officer in North Sydney on a 1 month contract with possible chance of extension.
You will be:
- Reviewing and analysing risks, reporting back to Minister's Offices, Secretary and Senior Executive.
- Co-operating with internal stakeholders.
- Escalating any issues of unusual complexity or sensitivity.
- Preparing and assessing correspondence, briefings and speech notes.
You will need:
- Experience in coordinating and assessing ministerial briefs and notes.
- Able to estimate briefings and able to agree positions on any issues.
- Ability to provide precise and high quality advice to key stakeholders.
For more information please contact the government team at people2people.