Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in South East Brisbane. This is a great opportunity for an experienced AR/Credit Officer to join their established team.
This position is responsible for the allocation of Credit Accounts and maintenance of Debtors Ledgers for Australia Operations. Reporting to the FC the main duties will be:
- Entering/Maintaining Customer Master Data
- Reconciling Customer Accounts
- General Ledger Reconciliation
- Setting up new Customer files
- Banking, receipting, allocations
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable with similar volume
- Experience with Netsuite would be a distinct advantage
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of AR Processes
- A positive and 'can do' attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Hayley on 07 3118 0125.