We at people2people are working closely with NSW Government to seek a Program Officer Clerk grade 3/4 on a 3 month basis in Sydney CBD.
You will be:
- Problem solving any issues or projects on a tight deadline.
- Filing, record handling and handling phone calls .
- Reporting to Deputy Executive Officer on a daily basis.
- Meeting co-ordination and administration.
You must have:
- Government experience within regulatory an advantage.
- Ability to write papers, memos, powerpoint presentations.
- Experience in TRIM along with MS Office and Outlook.
- Administration and Data Entry experience, Filing and Record handling experience.
If you can multi-task and work in a busy environment and you suit the criteria for this position, please apply and the NSW Government team at people2people.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.