Join one of Western Sydney's leading law firms located in the heart of Parramatta! This friendly and supportive team take pride in their work and aim to embrace opportunities and create value to their clients.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a junior administration assistant to begin their administrative career with a well-established law firm! Providing secretarial, administrative and reception support, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and sending emails
- Answering phone calls
- Diary management
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and visitors
- Photocopying and Scanning
- Editing court documents
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be a successful candidate, you must possess the following:
- Ideally, 6 months administrative experience
- The ability to be proactive
- Enthusiastic and committed team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Microsoft word and excel skills
- Confident and friendly demeanour
- A willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Great spelling, grammar and a high attention to detail
- High organisational skills
If you are an enthusiastic and a friendly individual and feel as though this role may suit your skillset, please apply now!
To apply, please click on the appropriate link on this page, or alternatively contact Alice Rettie on 8270 9770 or email@example.com.