This internationally owned group has a century long, international history for supplying essential minerals across the globe. With plants in over 100 locations, this group utilises cutting edge technology and supplies to a range of manufacturing industries.
In this newly created role, reporting to the Administration Manager and Operations Director, as an Administrative Assistant you will provide support which will involve a blend of administration, HR and payroll duties.
These will include but not limited to;
- Maintain records, updates and manuals
- Organise training's and meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Assist with payroll when necessary
- Office maintenance
- Credit Card reconciliation
- Monthly reports
- Provide assistance with projects
- Design a centralised electronic system
- Previous experience in a senior office administrative role is a must
- Knowledge of HR/payroll administration is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Experience within the manufacturing industry would be desirable but not necessary
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Your willingness to adapt and act as a team player across the business will prove a hit with this hiring manager!
- Permanent role
- Be a valued member of an established global organisation
- Work close to home, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm, Lindfield location.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794