This leading logistics organisation is currently looking for a Data Entry/Administration Assistant to join their busy team near St Clair. Initial training will take place near Hoxton Park so movement between branches may occur for the first few weeks.
In this role you will undertake a range of administrative tasks as you provide data entry and administrative assistance to their logistics operations. Key responsibilities will include:
- Data entry of internal information into a transport management system
- Creating pivot tables and C-Look ups to run reports and analyse data
- General administration tasks
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation, in a role that offers a fast paced work environment and working with a supportive and knowledgeable team.
Does this sound like you?
- Previous administration & data entry experience and intermediate level Excel skills (including V-lookups and pivot tables)
- Previous experience using a client management system. Ideally from within the transport industry!
- A high attention to detail with the ability to manage priorities
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Your own car and license (as you may need to travel between sites on occasions)
If you are after an administration role to start immediately then don't delay your application and apply now! Our client is looking to have someone start early January so don't miss out!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michelle Walker on 8270 9703