Are you looking for a career option where how quickly you progress is determined by performance, not time or age? Join a successful recruitment consultancy that's committed to developing its people and promoting from within.
people2people has provided recruitment services connecting professionals across Australia for the last decade. From an experienced team of 5, the business has steadily grown to over 60 staff with branches in Sydney and Brisbane and Melbourne. Check us out on Instagram @people2people.recruitment
We have an opening at our Chatswood office for an ambitious individual to support our consultants in delivering quality talent, fast.
As the People Manager, you will be the face of the business as well as ensuring the office runs smoothly and the team has the support it needs to build on its success. This is an excellent learning opportunity allowing you to develop a broad range of administration, customer service and sales & marketing skills. It also gives you the chance to see behind the curtain of the competitive and exciting world of recruitment and figure out if that's somewhere you want to be! Key responsibilities will include:
- Greeting candidates at reception and coordinating meeting rooms
- Formatting resumes
- Editing and posting job advertisements
- Database maintenance and searches
- Lead generation
- Maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Social media & livechat
With sound administration skills, you will be adaptable, confident and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven role where no two days are the same! Intelligent and performance-driven, you will be able to pick up new processes quickly and will be committed to providing a high level of service to our consultants as well as our candidates and clients. Ideally, we're looking for someone who wants to build a career in recruitment with us, so let me know why you think you'll fit in well and do great things in a sales environment.
- Intermediate MS Office and general computer skills
- Strong work ethic
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus
- Gain commercial experience - we're hiring based on potential, not years in the job!
- Flexible salary depending on experience - $40,000 - $45,000 + Super
- Chatswood location - close to Chatswood station and interchange
- Clear career development path - you will receive full training and 1:1 mentoring
- Friendly, supportive team - you will join a vibrant team where no-one's too busy to help you out and people enjoy coming to work
Give me a call: Shannon Barlow 02 8244 1166 to find out more and to see if this is the opportunity for you.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Shannon Barlow on +61282441166
( SK92362A SK92364A )