Unique opportunity to join this highly respected education organisation as their Administration Officer based in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
Working closely with the Director of Accreditation, your focus will be to facilitate a smooth administration process supporting the team of four. Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering general enquiries relating to applications and processes for accreditation
- Preparing documents and assessment materials
- Coordinating accreditations and assessment panels including catering and material
- Managing the electronic document management system and intranet content for the team
To secure an interview you will have:
- Previous experience within the education industry, ideally within a teaching capacity
- An advanced skill set in Microsoft Office particular with Excel and Word
- Experience using Sharepoint and MS Dynamics
- High attention to detail with a strong ability to manage multiple deadlines
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an organisation that truly value their staff, in a varied and dynamic role then apply now
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Christina Sclavos on +61282709747.
( SK92357A )