About the company:
A genuine 'Employer of Choice' who offer a strong employee benefits program have an opportunity for an Accounts Supervisor to join its self-motivated Accounts team. This is a "hands on" role where you will motivate and lead a stable team.
About the role:
Reporting to the CFO, the duties and responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Managing four Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable staff
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Maintaining positive team culture
- Assisting in preparation of daily and monthly reconciliation
- Liaising with external auditors
- Preparing monthly reports
- Training of existing staff in new company processes
- Assist with the preparation of compliance reports
- Undertake adhoc tasks and projects as required
You will have previous experience in the field and you will be familiar with a variety of the finance concepts, practices and procedures. You will have a focus on customer relations with both internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- 65 - 70k + Super
- Great team environment
- Parking on site
- Brisbane South Location
For further information please contact Siobhan Reynolds on (07) 3118 0125, or click "Apply" below to submit your application.