Join this Organisation, a leader in their field that fosters a supportive culture, that values high performance and rewards their staff with a variety of attractive benefits as well as provides ongoing support and training. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced transactional leader to really focus on management, leadership and development of a successful finance team as well as leading and supporting a range of process improvement projects.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the managing the transactional team and improving efficiencies. Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing the transactional finance team (7 direct reports)
- Mentoring and providing support to both the experienced and junior staff
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of accounts, audits and reports
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and providing a high level of support to financial management
- Developing, improving and maintaining initiatives, policies and procedures and systems
- Supporting the finance manager with a number of process improvement projects such as automation
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong leadership skills are essential
- Demonstrated experience leading and motivating a team of transactional staff
- Previous experience in a legal environment / professional services is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated experience driving process improvements
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start is available
- 13 month maternity leave contract
- Supportive culture and management
- Work within a close knit, friendly team
- Attractive benefits such as a variety of staff discounts
- Opportunities to get involved in some exciting process improvement projects
Please call Zara Morton for a confidential discussion on 03 9098 7432. Interviews will be held this week.