This organisation is a genuine 'Employer of Choice' who encourage internal promotion, training and development. Innovation, quality customer service and continuous improvement are key organisational values. Having experienced exponential growth and several acquisitions over the past eighteen months, this global company are seeking an experienced AR Officer on a temp basis to cover annual leave.
about the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager the role will include:
- High volume banking, receipting and allocations
- Reconciliations (Account, Bank and Balance Sheet)
- Collections calls and credit control
- Answering internal and external queries in a professional manner
- Building relationships and negotiating payment terms
- Processing invoices
- Experience with Salesforce will be highly regarded and intermediate Excel is essential
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role you will need at least three years' experience in a similar role within a medium to large company. You will have strong ERP experience and a minimum of intermediate Excel skills.
- Team focus, positive and 'can do attitude'
- Ability to 'hit the ground running'
- Practice high quality customer service
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Enjoy a laugh at work!
If this role appeals to you and you feel you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or call Hayley Coghill on 07 3118 0125