Based on the CBD fringes, our client is a well-established private enterprise with national operations. This organisation have experienced tremendous growth over the past 12 months and as a result, are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Officer to join their cohesive finance team.
About the role
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader, the responsibilities for this role include:
- High volume invoice processing
- Banking, allocating and receipting of payments
- Following up on customer payments
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Administrative duties as required
*Due to the nature of this organisation, a police check will be required prior to commencing the role.
You will ideally have demonstrated experience in a similar position within a large organisation. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and good personal presentation. You will have an enthusiastic approach to your work and have the ability to hit the ground running. Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and Technology One are essential for this role.
What's on offer?
- 12 Month Contract
- $55k + Super
- Career development opportunities
- Fun, fast-paced and energetic team culture
- Extra benefits
If this role is of interest to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW, or call Siobhan Reynolds on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.