Rapidly growing through acquisition, this National market leader require the assistance of an experienced Accounts Receivable & Billings Officer to cover extended leave. The 'right' person could be offered a lengthy extension. This is a fast paced and large team environment. Close to public transport, restaurants and modern offices, you will love working here!
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Banking, receipting and allocations
- High volume processing
- Billing process, new sales, upgrades, renewals and credits
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
The ideal person for this role will ideally be/have;
- Full function Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience in a high volume environment
- Strong problem solving and reconciliation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to pick up new processes quickly
- Large ERP experience with Intermediate Excel
What's On Offer?
- Commence immediately
- Vibrant team environment
- Opportunity to learn new systems and processes
- Opportunity for perm for 'right person'
- Strong leadership in a rapidly growing business
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!