This large Medical Services Company provide essential health care services across Australia. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join their large team. You will be working in a fast paced environment which requires a very keen eye for detail and a strong customer service focus.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager the responsibilities of the role include:
- Generating weekly patient invoices
- Managing patients payment plans
- Banking, allocating and receipting of payments
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholder queries
- Processing adjustments, through Medicare
- Bank Reconciliations
- Administrative duties as required
The ideal person for this role will be an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer who thrives in a fast paced environment. Previous industry experience will be highly regarded. You will have a strong attention to detail, be highly organised and the ability to meet deadlines. A team focused, professional attitude is required.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent role
- $60k + Super
- North Brisbane Location
- Excellent working conditions
- Street parking
- Opportunity to add value and make a difference
If this position appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW or contact Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125 for further details.