People2People are proud to partner with a wide range of clients varying from SME's to large top National and Multinational Organisations. We are currently interested in receiving expressions of interest from accounts receivable candidates with experience in either full function accounts receivable or collections environments.
As an Accounts Receivable Officer/Credit Controller you may be responsible for:
- Debtor Invoicing
- Debtor Management/Collection
- Following up on any discrepacies
- Processing credit notes
- Responding to queries
- Completing aged debtor reports
- Assisting with reporting
- Adhoc administrative tasks
You will also possess the following attributes:
- Proficient user of a large ERP system such as SAP, Oracle or JDE (other systems will be considered)
- Experience as an end to end Accounts Receivable Officer or a Credit Controller with full responsibility of your own ledger
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a variety of industries and will be rewarded with competitive hourly rates. Assignments will vary in duration and location.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on the is page, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Frank Multari on 9098 7422 or 0447 612 518.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Frank Multari on 03 9098 7422