A genuine 'Employer of Choice' and instantly recognisable brand, who are currently experiencing rapid growth through acquisition have a rare opportunity for a dedicated, motivated and energetic Accounts Receivable professional to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Data entry of sales invoices
- Processing cash receipts across multiple entities
- Processing daily journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with EOM reporting
- General ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar Accounts Receivable position within a high volume environment. You will pride yourself on your professional and positive attitude and your exceptional customer service skills. To be successful in the role, you will have strong written and verbal communication skills with high accuracy and time management skills. You will have an enthusiastic approach to your work with the ability to hit the ground running. Intermediate skills in MS Excel and exposure to a large ERP system is highly desirable.
What's on offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- $55-60k + Super
- Fun, fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture
- Career development opportunities
- Extra benefits
If this role sounds like you, hit APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion, call Siobhan Reynolds on (07) 3118 0125.