Join this well-known household brand with prestigious offices located in Melbourne's CBD as an Accounts Receivable Officer. This is a great opportunity to utilise your reconciliations and analytical skills. The assignment is initially for 4 weeks and you must be available to commence immediately.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for
- Account reconciliations
- Investigating discrepancies
- Raising credit notes
- Processing payments
To be successful in this role you must have
- Strong reconciliations experience
- Debtor management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise tasks and hit deadlines
Interview Thursday, start Tuesday!
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below for immediate consideration. Please call Zara Morton on 03 9098 7432 for a confidential discussion.