Our client is a powerhouse within the services business who has a large Australian and overseas presence. This company takes a diverse and strategic approach in their long term business development plans. Their staff play an integral role within the performance of this business and ongoing training and development is encouraged and supported.
About the role:
- High volume invoice processing
- Raising invoices
- Banking, allocations and receipting
- Following up on customer payments
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Dealing with internal and external customer queries
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years' Accounts Receivable experience. You must have the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information. Honesty and a good work ethic is at the top of the list for this client. Your excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills will be a great advantage in this role as will customer service experience.
What's on offer?
- Permanent position - immediate start
- Stable supportive team environment
- Inner City location
- Ongoing professional development
- Exciting industry and growing company
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or contact Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.