This ASX listed company offer a range of products and services across various industries. Through growth and acquisition the company continues to expand and diversify. Through innovation, quality service and a mantra of continued improvement they have increased market share and are recognised the market leader in their field.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role will include:
- High volume receipting and allocations
- High volume invoice processing
- Account reconciliations
- Reconciling sales reports
- Processing refunds
- Assisting with reporting
- Credit Control and collections
- Set up of new customers and credit checks
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholder queries
- High level of liaison at site level
To be successful in this role you will need at least five years' experience in a similar Accounts Receivable/Credit role within a large company. You must have strong attention to detail, effective time management skills and superior verbal and written communication skills. You thrive in a fast paced environment and can act quickly and effectively under pressure. ERP experience is essential along with strong Excel skills.
- Team focus, positive and 'can do attitude'
- Build rapport and maintain relationships effectively
- Practice high quality customer service
- Enjoy a laugh at work!
What's on offer?
You will be joining a stable and growing company with a strong reputation in the market. The team environment and company culture contribute to the excellent working conditions. In this temp to perm opportunity, show case your excellent customer services skills! You will be offered a competitive salary and employee benefits.
If you are interested in this position and are AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, please apply using the APPLY NOW button. Or alternatively to have a confidential discussion, please call Hayley 07 3118-0125.