Our client, a wholly-owned subsidiary of an overseas listed business, currently have an opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join their finance team as soon as possible. The company have established themselves as leaders in their field through quality, customer service and innovation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Banking, receipting and allocations
- Processing invoices
- Account and bank reconciliations
- Credit control
- Customer queries and resolutions
- Project work and process improvement
To be successful in this role you will have/be;
- Experienced in full function Accounts Receivable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to problem solve and process improve
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Strong ERP and Excel experience
What's On Offer?
- Immediate start
- Great location
- Competitive rate
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity to add value
If this role appeals to you and you are available with short notice, have the skill set and attitude required, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.