About our client
The Urban List is Australia and New Zealand's largest digital lifestyle guide with offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Auckland, The Sunshine Coast and The Gold Coast. Over the past five years The Urban List has built a market leading audience with a wide roster of clients ranging from blue-chip multinationals to small and medium sized local firms.
They are seeking a driven, enthusiastic and professional Accounts Receivable Officer to join their Brisbane based head-office.
Based on the city fringes and close to public transport, this role is a permanent opportunity.
About the role
- High volume full function Accounts Receivable
- Banking, allocations and receipting
- Following up on customer payments
- Weekly report preparation on general business performance
- Other general administrative and general office duties as required
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience within full function Accounts Receivable. A high drive to succeed, honesty and a good work ethic is at the top of the list for this client, along with excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills and a focus on customer service. You will have experience with an ERP system and intermediate Excel skills. Previous experience within the media industry will be advantageous. A finely tuned eye and precise attention to detail in the day to day management of the Accounts Receivable function will be the key.
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Stable supportive team environment
- City Fringes - close to public transport
- Exciting industry and growing company
- Excellent team culture
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW or call Siobhan Reynolds at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion today.