A global manufacturing and distribution company have a rare opportunity for an Accounts Payable Supervisor. This is a newly created role, required due to exponential growth, increase in market share and a recent acquisition. The role is to commence as soon as possible with a view to becoming permanent for the 'right' person.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Processing supplier invoices in a timely manner (3 way matching)
- Follow up and resolve any queries around authorisation
- Obtain authorisation for payment in accordance with company policy
- Allocate expenditure to the correct GL accounts
- Processing Foreign currency payments
- Send remittance advices
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements
- Maintenance of pre-paid accounts, Goods Received Not Invoiced and Non Inventory Received Not Invoiced clearing accounts
- Monitor compliance with GST & FBT regulations from an AP perspective
- Manage finance email inbox and filing and archiving as required
- Leading the AP function, mentoring AP officers and continuous improvement
The ideal person for this role will have at least four years' recent experience in a full function, high volume accounts payable position within a large company. Recent experience leading and mentoring is essential. Experience with SAP and or Oracle will be advantageous. You will require a strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and a strong understanding of GST. Experience in a manufacturing environment will be highly regarded but not essential. We are seeking a strong team player who has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What's On Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Supportive team environment
- On-site parking
- Lead a function
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW or contact Hayley Coghill on 07 3118 0125 for further details.